Formlabs Rigid 4000 Resin (1 Litre) Cartridge
Rigid 4000 Resin is filled with glass to offer very high stiffness and a polished finish. This material is highly resistant to deformation over time and is great for printing thin walls and features. It has great impact strength, heat resistance, and stability, but is more brittle than Tough and Durable.
Rigid 4000 Resin is good for turbines and fan blades; jigs, fixtures, and tooling; manifolds; electrical casings and automotive housings.
- Rigid 4000 Resin is filled with glass to offer very high stiffness and a polished finish
- This material is highly resistant to deformation over time and is great for printing thin walls and features
- Requires post-curing
- Available layer heights: 100 and 50 microns on the Form 2. Check here for up to date layer setting availability for the Form 3 series.
- You can only print Rigid 4000 Resin on the Form 2 with the Resin Tank LT - You can find the Resin Tank LT here
- You can print Rigid 4000 Resin on the Form 3 with the Form 3 Resin Tank Version 2 - You can find that Resin Tank here
Shipped from Rhino Web Store stock in the UK.
Choose your delivery option: Free Click and Collect Customer Collection; Same Working Day Delivery arranged by Rhino Web Store; Next Working Day delivery arranged by Rhino Web Store.
Want to see more before you buy? Then visit our London Formlabs Showroom to get hands on and demo a Form 3 - contact us to arrange this today!