Form Wash from Formlabs
The Form Wash is an Isopropyl alcohol (IPA) washing system for stereolithography (SLA) prints after they come out of the printer.
The Form Wash automates IPA washing which can be the messiest part of SLA printing.
The Form Wash is designed to work seamlessly with the Form 2 build platform
Main Features of the Form Wash:
- Automated cleaning of parts straight out of the printer
- Consistently Clean: Form Wash's rotating impeller agitates isopropyl alcohol (IPA) around every nook and cranny of your parts, getting them perfectly clean--every time
- Built to Fit the Build Platform: Parts travel straight from the Form 2 to Form Wash; they can stay right on the build platform or be placed in the basket
- Automated Wash Cycle: Manual washing requires careful attention, as parts left too long in IPA can become warped/deformed. Form Wash automatically raises parts out of IPA when wash time is up. Parts air dry and are ready when you are
- IPA Calibration: Form Wash can hold up to 8.6 L liters of IPA, enough to wash approximately 70 prints. The hydrometer lets you know when it’s time to change out IPA. A siphon makes it easy to transfer IPA in and out of the wash bucket
Shipped from Rhino Web Store stock in the UK.
Choose your delivery option: Free Click and Collect Customer Collection; Same Working Day Delivery arranged by Rhino Web Store; Next Working Day delivery arranged by Rhino Web Store.
Want to see more before you buy? Then visit our London Formlabs Showroom to get hands on and demo a Form Wash - contact us to arrange this today!
Formlabs Form Wash
- Product Code: FL-09 / FH-WA-01
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc VAT: £570.00