The Formlabs Form 3+
Each Form 3+ Low Force Stereolithography (LFS)™ 3D printer package includes a one-year warranty and the essential tools required to start printing.
- Produce functional, high-quality prototypes and end-use parts in record time with the Form 3+, an affordable, industrial-quality 3D printer that consistently delivers. The Form 3+ offers rapid print speeds, industry-leading accuracy and reliability, and a wide range of materials.
- The Form 3+ is powered by Low Force Stereolithography which consistently delivers presentation ready parts with unbelievable surface finish. After printing, detach supports in seconds with our enhanced Light Touch Support structures that save post-processing time.
- The Form 3+ is simple to set up and maintain. Use the Form 3+ for both prototyping and production and easily add more capacity as demand grows.
The Form 3+ Complete Package includes the following:
- Form 3+ 3D Printer with 1-Year Warranty + PreForm Software
- Form 3 Finish Kit
- Cleaning tools
- Form 3 Build Platform
- Form 3 Resin Tank
- Formlabs Pro Service Plan - Choose from 1, 2 or 3-year options (2 and 3-Year Service Plans include Extended Printer Warranty to match length of service plan)
- Form Wash
- Form Cure
About the Package
- The Form 3+ uses Low Force Stereolithography (LFS)™ to turn liquid resin into flawless parts. This advanced print process offers incredible print quality, surface detail, and a platform for more advanced materials and applications.
- A key component of the LFS process is the flexible Resin Tank which significantly reduces peel forces during printing to make removing supports as easy as possible.
- The included Build Platform provides a base for your part to adhere to during printing, while the cleaning tools assist with finishing and post-processing your prints.
- The included one-year warranty provides peace of mind and access to support resources.
NB* If you are looking to use a Form 3+ for Healthcare Applications, including Dental, then you should consider the Form 3B+ Printer. The Form 3B+ is compatible with all Formlabs materials including materials that meet regulated ISO 13485 compliance standards required for validated workflows, such as the production of biocompatible end-use medical devices.
Ships from Rhino Webstore stock in the UK.
Choose your delivery option: Free Click & Collect Customer Collection; Same Working Day Delivery arranged by Rhino Webstore; Next Working Day Delivery arranged by Rhino Webstore.
Want to see more before you buy? Then visit our London Formlabs Showroom to get hands on and demo a Formlabs SLA Printer!