Perpetual V-Ray 3.7 Render Node License
Cost is per Render Node - For Render Node quantities higher than 4 please contact us for volume pricing as discounts are available.
V-Ray for Revit is available with both online licensing and hardware (dongle) licensing options. If you wish to proceed with a hardware (dongle) license you will also need to separately purchase a V-Ray Dongle lock. This dongle is available via this webstore and is labelled V-Ray Hardware Lock.
V-Ray for Revit - Professional Rendering for Architects and Designers
Working with V-Ray for Revit offers:
Quality - V-Ray for Revit allows architects and designers to render professional high-resolution images with realistic lights, materials, and cameras.
Speed - With interactive rendering (GPU or CPU) and fast rendering capabilities across multiple machines, V-Ray for Revit is fast
Simplicity - With the intuitive user interface, simple render presets and design model material presets, V-Ray for Revit requires no complicated settings or training to learn
Top Ten Features Include:
● Design-Friendly Interface – Quickly balance quality and speed with V-Ray for Revit’s render presets. Work in draft mode for early iterations and switch to high quality for presentations.
● Physical Materials – Automatically convert Revit materials to V-Ray’s physically-correct format.
● Diagrammatic Materials – Easily make scenes look diagrammatic or like a scale model with material presets like basswood and foam core.
● Physically Based Lighting – Accurate options for IES and HDR image-based lighting, as well as support for Revit Sun and Sky.
● One-Click VR Output – VR cameras can help designers verify scale during the design process.
● Aerial Perspective – Add realistic atmospheric depth with aerial perspective.
● Section Boxes – Render sections easily with full support for Revit's native section boxes.
● Denoiser – Automatically removes artifacts and noise, cutting render times with GPU-acceleration.
● Material Editor – Import and edit VRmats exported from V-Ray for 3ds Max, Rhino and SketchUp
● V-Ray Swarm – New web-based distributed rendering allows firms to speed up rendering times by using the power of all available desktops and render nodes.