Rhino v6 for Windows Educational 30 x User LAB Kit
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids in Windows. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size. Rhino also supports polygon meshes.
Features of Rhino 6 are as Rhino 5 for Windows plus the following New Features and Enhancements in this new Rhino 6 for Windows:
- New / Enhanced Grasshopper Included – Single Installation
- New Raytraced Viewport Mode
- Display Speed – Huge Improvements over v5
- Enhanced Annotation & Dimension tools
- Make2D - New and far more capable
- Surface Matching with History
- Sweep & Blend Surface with History
And much more!
Perpetual License. No Software Rental. No maintenance fees.
Educational License: To confirm that you fulfil the Educational license requirement we require proof of your Educational status. You will be given details on how to supply this when you place your order.
30-User LAB Kit:
- A 30-user license to use Rhino on the computers in a single classroom or lab (one room). A network is not needed.
- Or, a 30-user floating network license. A network and the Zoo is required
Delivery: Rhino v6.0 is an electronic download only product and your licence key will be emailed to you, along with a download link, once you have completed your purchase. This means there are no shipping charges to be added for this product.