KeyShot™ delivers stunning photorealistic visuals in just a few simple steps.
What makes KeyShot different to other render packages?
- While KeyShot can utilise either the CPU or GPU for rendering, the core rendering technology is completely developed internally by Luxion
- KeyShot is integrated with more 3D software than any other rendering software with support for over 50 different file formats and 23 plugins with LiveLinking for many
- KeyShot is used throughout the entire product development process from concept design and presentation to delivering digital prototypes and creating sales/marketing visuals
- KeyShot is set apart by being Fast, Easy, and Acurate with Powerful Architecture, Tight Integration with 3D geometry and ability to handle Large Data Sets
- 3D professional use KeyShot in industries such as: Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Consumer Electronics, Jewellery, Marketing, Media and Entertainment
What's New in KeyShot Version 10?
KeyShot 10 has many new features and improvements, here are just some of the highlights:
- The new Keyframe animation brings a new level of control over your animation timeline with the ability to add and adjust keyframes exactly where you need them or record sequences of keyframes to create complex visuals fast
- KeyShot 10 Sun & Sky Day Arch Animation puts the daylight in your hands. With the ability to adjust date, start, and end time directly or apply keyframes for finer control, animating daylight for your scene has never been easier
- Whether it’s one of KeyShot’s many environments or your own custom HDRI, add a new Environment Rotation Animation to control how the environment light moves across your product
- Twist Camera Animation - KeyShot 10 adds the ability to animate the Twist parameter of your camera for as subtle or dramatic of an effect as you like with control over angle and time
- You now have more ways to experience your visuals with the new Smart Export that utilises KeyShot’s UV Unwrapping and Baking capabilities to prepare assets for AR, Web, and full-color 3D print workflows
All of these added to the already great features that were available with the last version (KeyShot 9): GPU Mode; Denoise; Model Library; Fuzz; RealCloth; Web Configurator; Custom Motion Easing; Curve Fade Animation
KeyShot Enterprise v10 includes:
- All KeyShot Pro Floating features
- Interactive, touch enabled KeyShot VR
- 32 Cores Network Rendering*
- Plugin for Siemens NX
*32 cores of network rendering included with the first year. After the first year cores are included with renewal of maintenance or they can be purchased at an additional cost if no maintenance contract exists.
You can find out more about KeyShot by visiting the KeyShot Product page on the Simply Rhino Website.