Formlabs Tough 1500 Resin (1 Litre) Cartridge for Formlabs SLA/LFS Printers.
Tough 1500 Resin for Resilient Prototyping + Now Certified for Skin ContactTough 1500 Resin is the most resilient material in the Formlabs functional family of Tough and Durable Resins. It produces stiff and pliable parts that bend and spring back quickly under cyclic loading.
Tough 1500 Resin is ideal for:
- Prototypes that repeatedly bend and quickly return to shape
- Jigs and fixtures requiring repeated deflection
- Simulating the strength and stiffness of polypropylene (PP)
- Skin contact applications such as wearables, personal protective equipment, and other consumer goods
August 2021: Tough 1500 Resin has been evaluated for skin contact safety in accordance with ISO 10993-1, and has passed the requirements for the following endpoints:
|ISO 10993-5||Non cytotoxic|
|ISO 10993-10||Not an irritant|
|ISO 10993-10||Not a sensitiser|
Technical data:Due to its high elongation and moderate modulus Tough 1500 Resin is ideal for parts that bend, but require high memory retention. When pushed to its stress limit, Tough 1500 parts will strain significantly before permanently deforming and ultimately breaking.
- You can only print Tough 1500 Resin on the Form 2 with the Resin Tank LT - You can find the Resin Tank LT here
- Check here for up to date layer setting availability for the Form 3 series
- Visit Formlabs.com site to download the latest Data Sheet for Tough 1500 Resin
Shipped from Rhino Webtore stock in the UK.
Choose your delivery option: Free Click and Collect Customer Collection; Same Working Day Delivery arranged by Rhino Web Store; Next Working Day delivery arranged by Rhino Web Store.
Want to see more before you buy? Then visit our London Formlabs Showroom to get hands on with the Formlabs Form 3 and the entire Formlabs Ecosystem - contact us to arrange this today!