Tripropylene Glycol Monomethyl ether (TPM) is a non-flammable, low odour solvent that can be used to clean and dissolve uncured resin on stereolithography (SLA) 3D printed parts.
- TPM has a lower evaporation rate than IPA and washes about three times as many parts as IPA before needing to be replaced.
- TPM is not currently certified for use with Formlabs biocompatible resins.
- Formlabs generally recommends using isopropyl alcohol (IPA) with a concentration of at least 90% to wash parts. If you are unable to use IPA, TPM is a tested alternative.
- TPM is compatible with the Formlabs Finish Kit, Form Wash, and Form Cure.
Shipped from Rhino Web Store stock in the UK.
Choose your delivery option: Free Click and Collect Customer Collection; Same Working Day Delivery arranged by Rhino Web Store; Next Working Day delivery arranged by Rhino Web Store.
Want to see more before you buy? Then visit our London Formlabs Showroom to get hands on with the Formlabs Form 3, Form 3L, and the entire Formlabs SLA Ecosystem - contact us to arrange this today!
Formlabs - TPM Wash Solvent (5-Litres)
- Product Code: FL-040 / SLV-TPM-01
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc VAT: £82.80