Tripropylene Glycol Monomethyl ether (TPM) is a non-flammable, low odour solvent that can be used to clean and dissolve uncured resin on stereolithography (SLA) 3D printed parts.
- TPM has a lower evaporation rate than IPA and washes about three times as many parts as IPA before needing to be replaced.
- TPM is not currently certified for use with Formlabs biocompatible resins.
- Formlabs generally recommends using isopropyl alcohol (IPA) with a concentration of at least 90% to wash parts. If you are unable to use IPA, TPM is a tested alternative.
- TPM is compatible with the Formlabs Finish Kit, Form Wash, and Form Cure.
Shipped from Rhino Web Store stock in the UK.
Choose your delivery option: Free Click and Collect Customer Collection; Same Working Day Delivery arranged by Rhino Web Store; Next Working Day delivery arranged by Rhino Web Store.
Want to see more before you buy? Then visit our London Formlabs Showroom to get hands on with the Formlabs Form 3 and the entire Formlabs Ecosystem - contact us to arrange this today!
Formlabs - TPM Wash Solvent (5-Litres)
- Product Code: FL-040 / SLV-TPM-01
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc VAT: £82.80