Formlabs Rigid 10K Resin (1 Litre) Cartridge
Whether you’re optimising your manufacturing process, rapidly iterating through designs, or assessing form, fit, and function, Formlabs Engineering Resins are formulated to withstand extensive testing and perform under stress.
This highly glass-filled resin is the stiffest material in the Formlabs engineering portfolio.
- Choose Rigid 10K Resin for precise industrial parts that need to withstand significant load without bending
- Rigid 10K Resin exhibits a smooth matte finish and is highly resistant to heat and chemicals
- The “10K” in the name represents the material’s tensile modulus. If you need a less stiff material, try Rigid 4000 Resin.
- Requires post-curing
- Available layer heights: 100 and 50 microns. Check here for up to date layer setting availability for the Form 3 series.
- You can only print Rigid 10K Resin on the Form 2 with the Resin Tank LT - You can find the Resin Tank LT here
Shipped from Rhino Web Store stock in the UK.
Choose your delivery option: Free Click and Collect Customer Collection; Same Working Day Delivery arranged by Rhino Web Store; Next Working Day delivery arranged by Rhino Web Store.
Want to see more before you buy? Then visit our London Formlabs Showroom to get hands on and demo a Form 3 - contact us to arrange this today!