Formlabs High Temp Resin (1 Litre) Cartridge
High Temp Resin has a heat deflection temperature (HDT) of 289 °C @ 0.45 MPa—the highest on the 3D printing materials market. Use it to print models for environmental testing, or create molds and masters for production processes like casting and thermoforming.
- High Temp has the highest HDT @ 0.45 MPa of all the Engineering Resins
- High Temp has low thermal expansion and high tensile modulus, or stiffness
- Good for: heat resistant fixtures; housing components; hot air and fluid flow; mold prototyping; environmental testing
- Layer Heights available for the Form 3 can be checked here
Shipped from Rhino Web Store stock in the UK.
Choose your delivery option: Free Click and Collect Customer Collection; Same Working Day Delivery arranged by Rhino Web Store; Next Working Day delivery arranged by Rhino Web Store.
Want to see more before you buy? Then visit our London Formlabs Showroom to get hands on with the Formlabs Form 3 and the entire Formlabs Ecosystem - contact us to arrange this today!
Formlabs - High Temp Resin Cartridge (1 L) for Form 2, Form 3 & Form 3L
- Product Code: FL-024 / RS-F2-HTAM-02
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc VAT: £204.00