Form Cure from Formlabs
The Form Cure is a Post-curing unit for use with stereolithography (SLA) prints after they are washed and dried.
Post-curing with the Form Cure brings performance parts to their maximum material properties.
The Form Cure is designed to work with Formlabs photopolymer resins (optimized for light wavelength and part size).
- Get the maximum mechanical properties for high-performance materials
- Advanced Heating: Heat control is the key to precise, successful post-curing, carefully scaling temperatures up to 80 °C in the cure chamber
- Balanced Light: 13 LEDs use 405 nm Light to trigger the post-curing reaction, working with the heater to post-cure parts
- Uniform Exposure: A rotating turntable, heat flow, and dispersed lights provide uniform exposure during post-curing
- An Intuitive Interface: It’s easy to set Form Cure’s temperature and post-cure time. For Standard Resins, simply use the default. For all other materials, use recommended settings for optimum performance
Shipped from Rhino Web Store stock in the UK.
Choose your delivery option: Free Click and Collect Customer Collection; Same Working Day Delivery arranged by Rhino Web Store; Next Working Day delivery arranged by Rhino Web Store.
Want to see more before you buy? Then visit our London Formlabs Showroom to get hands on with a Form 2 - contact us to arrange this today!
Formlabs Form Cure
- Product Code: FL-010 / FH-CU-01
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc VAT: £750.00