KeyShot™ 7 delivers stunning photorealistic visuals in just a few simple steps. Import your geometry, choose an environment, add materials, adjust your viewpoint and Keyshot does the rest. A real-time interactive render window instantly updates with changes to the materials and scene.
KeyShot is a stand-alone application and reads a wide variety of popular 3D file formats making KeyShot the ideal application for a studio with more than one type of modelling application.
KeyShot 7 includes
- Unlimited rendering resolution
- 500+ material presets
- 60+ HDRI environments
- Progressive global illumination
- Image-based HDRI lighting
- Physical lighting (Area, Point, IES)
- Scientifically accurate material types
- Pantone, RAL and CIE Lab colors
- Axalta Paints
- Mold-Tech textures
- KeyShot Cloud Access
- Bump, Normal, Specular, Opacity Maps
- Interactive label placement
- Procedural textures
- Interactive scene tree
- Model instancing
- Full interactive camera controls
- Bloom, vignette, image adjustment
- Import 20+ 3D file formats
- Educational License: To confirm that you fulfil the Educational license requirement we require proof of your Educational status. You will be given details on how to supply this when you place your order.