Click Image for Gallery
KeyShot™ delivers stunning photorealistic visuals in just a few simple steps.
What makes KeyShot different to other render packages?
- While KeyShot can utilise either the CPU or GPU for rendering, the core rendering technology is completely developed internally by Luxion
- KeyShot is integrated with more 3D software than any other rendering software with support for over 50 different file formats and 23 plugins with LiveLinking for many
- KeyShot is used throughout the entire product development process from concept design and presentation to delivering digital prototypes and creating sales/marketing visuals
- KeyShot is set apart by being Fast, Easy, and Acurate with Powerful Architecture, Tight Integration with 3D geometry and ability to handle Large Data Sets
- 3D professional use KeyShot in industries such as: Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Consumer Electronics, Jewellery, Marketing, Media and Entertainment
What's New in KeyShot Version 10?
KeyShot 10 has many new features and improvements, here is a list of some of the highlights:
- GPU Mode
- Model Library
- Custom Motion Easing
- Curve Fade Animation