V-Ray 3.6 for SketchUp is now shipping!
V-Ray 3.6 for SketchUp has been completely overhauled and improved to make it the most capable and effective renderer available for SketchUp. V-Ray is used by visualising professionals worldwide and is the leading rendering solution for other platforms such as 3DS Max, Maya and Rhino. Now the full power of V-Ray is available for SketchUp.
At the heart of V-Ray is an extremely efficient multicore ray-tracing engine. V-Ray has been optimised specifically for ray tracing, allowing users to create complex shading, area shadows, camera effects and GI with unprecedented speed and accuracy.
The new features of V-Ray 3.6 for SketchUp include:
- New UI - Introducing a redesigned, designer-friendly user interface for faster workflows
- Material library - Select from over 200 drag and drop materials to speed up your next project
- V-Ray Swarm - Introducing a powerful, scalable distributed rendering system that's simple and fast
- Denoiser - Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%
- One-click VR - Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets
- Section cuts - Easily create quick cutaways and section renders with V-Ray Clipper
- Aerial perspective - Quickly add realistic atmospheric depth and haze
- Grass - Create realistic grass, fabrics, and carpet with V-Ray Fur